These are the terms and conditions of Vos Van Loon & Partners BV. Vos Van Loon & Partners BV is located at the Sumatrakade 689, Amsterdam registered with the Chamber of Commerce under number: 34311421.
If you have any questions, you can contact us via email@example.com or
+31204197171 or by mail: Vos Van Loon & Partners BV, Sumatrakade 689, 1019PV Amsterdam.
Vos Van Loon & Partners BV reserves the right to change these terms and conditions. You agree that the most recent version of these terms & conditions apply. Parties may deviate from these Terms and Conditions in writing.
1. These terms and conditions apply to every offer, proposal and assignment between Vos Van Loon & Partners BV and you (Client). On request, Vos Van Loon & Partners BV shall send these terms and conditions to you, free of charge.
They are also available on www.vosvanloon.nl
2. If a part of these terms and conditions is inapplicable or invalid, that does not affect validity of the rest of these terms and conditions. The invalid part shall be replaced by a provision that, as far as possible, is in accordance with the invalid provision.
1. The assignment shall be deemed established when a signed agreement is returned to Vos Van Loon & Partners BV or when Vos Van Loon & Partners BV receives a confirmation in writing from the Client.
2. An “assignment” shall be understood to be: Travel and event services; f.e. Transfers, hotel reservations, restaurant bookings, social program, meetings, personal assistance service, etc, commissioned by the Client. A detailed description of the activities shall be included in the agreement or proposal.
1. All offers and proposals from Vos Van Loon & Partners BV are non-binding, unless agreed otherwise in writing. An offer or proposal only applies to the assignment specified therein (and not for possible future assignments).
2. If the Client provides Vos Van Loon & Partners BV with certain information, Vos Van Loon & Partners BV may assume that the provided information is correct and will base the proposal on that information.
1. Vos Van Loon & Partners BV can raise the price in the interim in the case of unforeseen and cost price increasing circumstances, if these circumstances occur after the establishment of the assignment.
2. An offered price does not include expenses for Vos Van Loon & Partners BV and does not include taxes, tourist taxes, VAT, or levies by the authorities, unless stated differently.
3. Vos Van Loon & Partners BV will quote a price for your specific requirements. Unless Vos Van Loon & Partners BV indicates differently, the price does not include such matters as the cost of refreshments, food, admission to events or activities, airport or hotel transfers, parking or porterage charges.
4. If changes to previously submitted quotations oblige Vos Van Loon & Partners BV to carry out extra work, then Vos Van Loon & Partners BV will be entitled to charge time (which may be confirmed) at an hourly rate.
5. In the cost specification Vos Van Loon & Partners BV could use provisionary sums, actual amount will be calculated at the final bill.
1. Client must pay within fourteen days after the invoice date unless stated differently on the service agreement. Vos Van Loon & Partners BV shall send an invoice each finished project. Parties may deviate on the payment term, if agreed in writing.
2. If the payment by Client is due, he will automatically be in default, without a notice of default being required. If case of default, Client owes Vos Van Loon & Partners BV the statutory commercial interest. The interest on the payable amount is calculated from the moment that the payment is due, until the moment that the payable amount has been paid by Client in full.
3. Any outstanding amounts by the Client are immediately payable in the following cases:
a. Client fails to pay within the payment term;
b. Client is bankrupt or applied for a suspension of payment or any other insolvency procedure;
c. Client (company) is dissolved or liquidated;
d. Client (private individual) is placed under guardianship or deceased.
4. If unforeseen expenses arise during the execution of the arrangement, they will only be incurred following consultation with the client, with the exception of emergencies. These expenses will be paid by the client on the spot or at a later date following receipt of an invoice.
5. Payments can also be done by credit card, a credit card fee will apply. This is not stated on the cost specification.
1. If Client owes Vos Van Loon & Partners BV a prepayment or if Vos Van Loon & Partners BV need Client to provide certain information or materials, the term within which Vos Van Loon & Partners BV shall execute the activities (the execution time), shall not begin until the prepayment, information or material is received by Vos Van Loon & Partners BV.
2. If a term is agreed before the execution, this shall never be a deadline. When the term is due, Client shall send a notice of default to Vos Van Loon & Partners BV.
3. Client cannot terminate the agreement if Vos Van Loon & Partners BV exceeds a term. This does not apply when execution of the activities is permanently impossible or if Vos Van Loon & Partners BV does not execute the activities within a new term for execution. Such new term should be given in writing.
Vos Van Loon & Partners BV may involve third parties (partially) to perform the activities. The following articles of the Dutch Civil Act (Burgerlijk Wetboek) do not apply:
• 7:404 (execution by a certain person);
• 7:407 sub 2 (joint and several liability);
• 7:409 (death of a certain person).
1. Vos Van Loon & Partners BV shall execute the assignment at the best of its knowledge and abilities and according to the requirements of professional practice.
2. Vos Van Loon & Partners BV may execute the assignments in different phases and send separate invoices on the different phases.
3. If Vos Van Loon & Partners BV performs the assignment in different phases, Vos Van Loon & Partners BV may suspend any activities on the next phase until Client approved the execution of the last phase in writing.
4. Client shall timely provide Vos Van Loon & Partners BV with all information or material, required for the execution of the assignment.
5. If Client does not provide the material or information in time, Vos Van Loon & Partners BV may suspend the execution of the assignment and charge the additional costs, coming from the delay. Vos Van Loon & Partners BV is not liable for any damages, resulting from incorrect or incomplete information, provided by Client.
1. If it proves to be necessary to change the assignment during the activities in order to guarantee a decent execution of the assignment, parties shall negotiate the required changes and agree on them in writing.
2. If parties agree on altering the assignment, Vos Van Loon & Partners BV may raise or lower the price. If possible, Vos Van Loon & Partners BV shall provide a quotation to Client in advance. The execution time may change with a change of the assignment. Client agrees on the possibility to change the assignment, the pricing and the execution time.
3. Vos Van Loon & Partners BV may refuse a request, made by Client, to change the assignment if changing the assignment could affect the quality or quantity of the activities.
1. Vos Van Loon & Partners BV may temporarily suspend the execution of the activities if he cannot comply because of force majeure.
2. If the execution of the assignment is permanently impossible parties may cancel the assignment for the part that has not been fulfilled.
3. Vos Van Loon & Partners BV may suspend or cancel the assignment if Client fails to meet its obligations, partially, completely or in time. In such cases, Client shall compensate Vos Van Loon & Partners BV for damages.
1. If Vos Van Loon & Partners BV cancels the assignment in the interim, Vos Van Loon & Partners BV shall ensure a handover of the work yet to be performed to a third party, unless the termination is imputable to Client. If the handover of the activities leads to additional costs for Vos Van Loon & Partners BV, these costs shall be borne by Client.
2. Vos Van Loon & Partners BV may immediately cancel the assignment (and is not liable for any damages doing so) in one of the following events:
a. Client fails to pay within the payment term;
b. Client is declared bankrupt or applied for suspension of payments, or applied or becomes subject to any other insolvency procedure;
c. Client (the company) is dissolved or liquidated;
d. The occurrence of circumstances in which Client can no longer freely dispose of his capital.
1. Vos Van Loon & Partners BV is not obliged to comply in the event of force majeure.
2. Vos Van Loon & Partners BV may suspend the obligations, coming from the assignment, for as long as the force majeure continues.
3. If Vos Van Loon & Partners BV complied with a part of its obligations, and that part has an independent value, Vos Van Loon & Partners BV may charge that part to the Client.
4. Force majeure refers to circumstances which obstruct execution of the contract and which are not attributable to Vos Van Loon & Partners BV. These include (among others): strikes in companies other than Vos Van Loon & partners BV traffic hindrances, (general) transport problems and technical difficulties of any nature.
5. In cases of force majeure, Vos Van Loon & Partners BV is entitled to defer execution of the contract. Should the period of force majeure last longer than 60 days, both parties are entitled to rescind the contract without liability for damages.
1. Client shall notify Vos Van Loon & Partners BV in writing of any complaints within seven days after detection (or –on invisible shortcomings– after he could have detected it).
2. A timely notified complaint does not suspend or cancel any payment obligation from the Client.
3. If Client does not notify Vos Van Loon & Partners BV timely, Client is not entitled to any recovery, replacement or compensation.
4. If it is established that the complaint is justified and the notification by Client thereon was timely delivered, Vos Van Loon & Partners BV shall recover, replace or compensate it’s work within a reasonable term after having received the notification from the Client.
5. If it is established that a complaint is not justified, Client shall compensate Vos Van Loon & Partners BV for made expenses (like research costs).
6. The refund can only be the management fee of Vos Van Loon & Partners BV and Vos Van Loon & Partners BV shall intermediate between the supplier and the client at no additional cost.
1. Vos Van Loon & Partners BV is only liable for direct damages suffered by Client as a direct consequence of a shortcoming by Vos Van Loon & Partners BV.
2. Vos Van Loon & Partners BV is not liable for any damages resulting from Vos Van Loon & Partners BV relying on incorrect or incomplete information provided by Client.
3. The liability of Vos Van Loon & Partners BV shall never exceed the amount paid by its insurer.
4. If Vos Van Loon & Partners BV professional liability insurer does not cover the damages, Vos Van Loon & Partners BV’ liability is limited to an amount of €10,000, unless the (total)
by Client paid amount does not exceed €10,000. If so, Vos Van Loon & Partners BV’s
liability is limited to the total by Client paid amount.
5. The limitations set out in this article do not apply if the damages are the result of a deliberate act or gross negligence.
6. Vos Van Loon & Partners BV is not liable for any defaults and delays caused by the service supplier for any reason whatsoever and any damage arising there from. This will include but not be restricted to delays by technical breakdowns of the vehicle, weather conditions, traffic congestions, strikes and or blockades, the failure to catch connecting transportation, overbooking, amendments to or the cancellation of travel arrangements of the service supplier.
7. Vos Van Loon & Partners BV acts only in the capacity of intermediary between the client and the service supplier and Vos Van Loon & Partners BV will do all possible to safeguard the interests of the client and the passengers which is reasonable under the given circumstances.
8. Vos Van Loon & Partners BV shall not be held liable for damage to and/or loss of the property of participants on the arrangement, or for injury to or death of the participants, regardless of cause or nature excepting gross negligence on the part of Vos Van Loon & Partners BV.
9. Should the client in the package arrangement not follow Vos Van Loon & Partners BV instructions or those instructions given by third parties commissioned by Vos Van Loon & Partners BV to carry out the arrangement, such that the arrangement cannot be carried out as planned, then Vos Van Loon & Partners BV shall not be held responsible for the resultant damage, regardless of nature.
10. The exclusions and restrictions described above will also be applicable to the staff of Vos Van Loon & Partners BV.
The limitation period on all claims and defenses against Vos Van Loon & Partners BV
is one year.
1. Client indemnifies Vos Van Loon & Partners BV from any claims by third parties, who suffer damages, resulting from the execution of the assignment but cannot be attributed to Vos Van Loon & Partners BV.
2. If third parties address Vos Van Loon & Partners BV to be liable for damages resulting from the execution of the assignment, Client shall support Vos Van Loon & Partners BV both judicial and extrajudicial and Client shall do what may be expected from him.
3. If Client does not provide the support described in paragraph 2, Vos Van Loon & Partners BV may take the actions it deems required. All expenses and damages made by Vos Van Loon & Partners BV in this respect shall be borne by Client.
1. All the plans, documents, pictures, drawings, programming, creations and related information, made by Vos Van Loon & Partners BV, remain property of Vos Van Loon & Partners BV. This also applies if related expenses are charged or when these are improved, later on.
2. Client can only copy the aforementioned properties if it is for internal use within Client’s company and cannot show the properties to third parties or put the properties at disposal in a different manner than originally intended by Vos Van Loon & Partners BV.
3. Client and Vos Van Loon & Partners BV shall agree on more detailed arrangements, in separate agreements, on certain licenses, given to Client by Vos Van Loon & Partners BV. If parties do not agree on further terms concerning the licenses, Vos Van Loon & Partners BV grant Client a non-transferrable license to use the works, made by Vos Van Loon & Partners BV like: software, designs, illustrations or any other creation), for an indefinite period of time.
1. Vos Van Loon & Partners BV shall not disclose any of Client’s information to third parties, unless Vos Van Loon & Partners BV is required by a statutory or professional obligation to disclose the information.
2. Vos Van Loon & Partners BV shall not use any information, obtained from Client, in a different manner than originally intended, except that the information may be used in a legal procedure that involves Vos Van Loon & Partners BV and the information can be of importance.
3. Client shall not disclose the contents of agreements, confirmations, offers, reports, advices or other expressions from Vos Van Loon & Partners BV, whether they are in writing or not.
If any of the provisions from these terms and conditions are in conflict with a provision from an agreement, the agreement prevails.
The Court of Amsterdam.
Vos Van Loon & Partners BV reserves the rights to take photographs and videos during your assignment for internal use and social media. In case Vos Van Loon & Partners BV would like to use the footage in a commercial way, Vos Van Loon & Partners BV will always ask for written confirmation from the client.